Welcome to my World!
I am a Craft blogger for the last 7 years . I started out with Scrap booking in 2011 and have been addicted to Layouts, layering with a sense to details . Now my passion are albums, mini albums and bookbinding. Now I like to do everything from layouts to cards to dimensional projects. Some days I work with soft vintage or heritage colors, and other days, I go for bright, bold and dramatic!
My love for papers and ephemera's is very visible on my work and I have further branched out into working with dies and now stamps too! I love the fact that you can incorporate so many techniques and tips in one project.
- Online cource for watercolurs at The #ShowMeYourFlorals Challenge With Stephanie Fehrenbach by The Happy Ever Crafter
- Formal training in Mixed Media Art from Shilpa Nagaonkar
- Formal training on Pencil sketching from renowned artist Vishnu Shevgoor at L K Shevgoor School Of Art Mangalore.
- Formal training for Tanjore Painting
- Courses certified by Fevicryl to work with Fabric paints
Mudra Craft Stamps Jan 2018- Dec 2018
My past Design Teams
On Print for all the good reasons -
- Hubli Mandi 2015
- International Women's Day Celebration organised by Gowda Saraswath Mahila Vrinda, Bangalore March 2014 at Shri Kashi Math
- Flea080 at at Chitrakala Parishath.
- Claytopia Craft Carnival, BengaluruOctober 2, 2013
- Kristal beryl FIESTA 2012
- M-ART MELA SEPT 2011
- Sunday Soul Sante - Bangalore 2011
Our collaberation with AMULYA VOCATIONAL CENTRE for differently abled adults aims at bringing Handmade artistic products into product line of Happymomentzz! They are trained in product development like paper, cloth and gift articles & payed stipends for the work done.
My Guest Design Spots:
Here are my social media links.
Im on Instagram
Im on Facebook