Last week you all saw these lovely note cards made and thank you for all the love and appreciation showered on this creation. It means a lot to me. Here I'm back today to share as to how these tags and note card went as a package along with the Handmade Gift bag.
Here are the pictures of the gift bags nearing completion, just before I added the ribbon and name tag and forgot to click the completed picture! Happens to you? Happens with me all the time ;)
How I went on to make these bags?
- I have used 250gsm cardstock to make these bags
- The bags require 2 cardstocks each of 12x12"
- The cardstocks are scored at 3 " in all 3 sides and at 2" on one side
- The 2" scored side is folded outwards and 3" sides are folded inwards
- 2 scored cardstocks are joined together at the corners and the bottom making it a bag measuring 7"x6"x3".
- for the bottom strength, I have given a chipboard cut 3"x4"
- I have finally decorated both the ends of the bag with pattern papers before the note card is been pasted on it.
- The color scheme was made on basis of how many boys, girls, and elders attended the event.
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!