Hello Friends ,
Im joining the Daily Marker 30 day coloring challenge with this card this season . It's time to say goodbye to sunshine and welcome the rainy season here in India and I felt this card was perfect for the season .
- I have used the letzcraft gaza grey cardstock as the first layer of the card .
- The second layer is handmade using fossilized amber distress ink and KAISERCRAFT 12X12 TEMPLATE: GEO QUARTERS stencil to create the sunshine background on my bristol white cardstock .
- I have used bakers twine and washi cloth tape along with a piece of blue cardstock to create the fish tail tags .
- I have added a circle die cut on which the sentiment is layered with double sided foam tape to create dimension .
- I have finally added the Newton's cat on the card . The cat is coloured with copics and added on the card with double sided foam tape !
I have followed the sketch at the Inky Paws Challenge #73 and playing along with their challenge
Im playing along Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - anything goes
I coloured this image from Newtons london dream stamp set for the 10th Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge.
That's it from my side for today. Thanks for dropping in would love to know if you enjoyed my work too!! Thank you for stopping by!