Hello Crafty Peeps ,
Mother's Day is a celebration honoring the mother of the family, as well as motherhood, maternal bonds, and the influence of mothers in society. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. India celebrates Mother's day on 2nd sunday of May ie 13th May this year , on this occasion I created this card for my Mom.
Details of the card
- I have used a watercolor cardstock as the white base here
- I have used Geo angles stencil and texture paste to create the background
- I have splashed water colours green and blue to create a mixed media background.
- Once the base is dry I have adhered the Geometrical heart chipzeb on it.
- I have stamped and shabby watercolored the rose bud stamp set .
- Adhered the fussy cut stamp design to the Geometrical heart chipzeb after trying out various combination .
- I have used small heart chipzebs from Mini hearts set and finished the look with the sentiment .
- I finally adhered the creation to a navy blue cardstock to complete the look.
Mother's day Layout
I wanted to create a layout to document this creation and didn't find any other way than add the Mother's day card on to my layout ! Interesting isn't it ?
I have used my lil bits of scraps on the corner most end to start the layout with !
I have used the smaller heart from the Geometrical heart chipzeb here as the base and once again used shabby watercolored rose bud stamped image and fussy cut to create a layer here . I have added sentiments like love you mom and you are my sunshine to go with the picture !
Here I have layered the layout with fancy flourish chipzebs and rose bud stamped and fussy cut images .
I have layered the card and the picture side by side to complete the layout . I totally love how this creation turned out , with plenty of space to write my heart out inside the card !
Thanks for dropping in would love to know if you enjoyed my work too!