Hello Friends ,
Im back with some spring theme inspirations at the Mudra Blog .Today im sharing Easy paper flowers with Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set
I am not a big fan of Flower making but I do try it once in awhile and enjoy it , usually keeping it simple . Today I have used shaped small flowers from the Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set to decorate my Mini album cover page .
Sharing some tips on Flower making
- To shape all the flowers in this project I have used embossing tools. This helps in giving beautiful creases to the flower petals.
- I have used thick cardstock to make flowers, this will give you nice sturdy flowers which hold their shape well and can take a bit of crushing.
- But because of the thickness they need to be moistened by either misting or dipping in water to allow you to shape and emboss them easily.
- I have added a bunch of pollens to the center and after pulling the pollen through the hole secured it in place with a dab of glue.
Details of the cover page
- The cover page is 8x8" in size
- I have created the layout with spring theme and decorated it with chipzebs from Beautiful Butterflies, Floral Frames along with the small flowers from the Mudra Cut3 Gardenia Die set
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback! Have a great day and I will see you soon again!