This is a 4x4 Exploding box which substitutes a greeting card in a unique form with options to add personalized messages and even a small gift along with photographs. Today I'm sharing 2 birthday boxes made for 2 besties and who wanted it to be very similar to each other.
The box is a 4 by a 4-dimensional piece of pure love and beauty! Once opened the four sides fall delicately to reveal the gorgeous designs with options to write messages for the recipient. Here u can see I have created a triple heart easel for the center
This is how I have made this -
- I have used a 12"x12" pattern paper sheet and scored it at 4" and 8" then rotated the sheet and scored again at 4" and 8" using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard to make my box base.
- Inside again I have repeated the scoring using a different pattern paper, cut them and layered them on the base with half an inch difference.
- I planned the inside look with Four decorated sides and 4 pictures.
- For the center, I have used Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Heart to create the triple heart easel.
- I love to keep it simple and don't over embellish my boxes so added Pictures and handmade embellishments
- One side I have made a pocket and filled them with tags.
- I have used Kaisercraft birthday sentiments and sentiments from Mudra stamps to complete the look.
- I have decorated a gift box cover with chipzeb frame from Mudra stamp and Birthday sentiments!
- The sticker embellishments are from Itsy Bitsy and the paper pack used here is from papericious .
Here are the close-ups of each flap in the box!
That's it from my side for today. I would love to hear! Thank you for stopping by!