I am back again with a interactive card today as well as a pictorial on how I made it .
Slider Die are used to create slider and mover Interactive cards. The set contains different size and style slider die which works both horizontal or vertical card layout. The circle cuts for creating your slider and slider base.
- I have created this card using latest release Fairytale Wishes stamp set .
- I have stamped the images coloured them with copic markers and fussy cut them for the card .
- I have created the double slider using the Cut 3 slider die set on a card stock measuring 3.5" x 4" [as shown in the pictorial below ]
- The little flowers from the Fairytale Wishes stamp set are stamped to complete the decor of the card and to match the mood board .
- The fairies are adhered to the slider circles and they slide creating magic !
- I have layered a mini polka dotted pattern paper on a 4" x 5.5" card stock and further adhered the slider card stock on it using double sided foam tape .
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!