Followers

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

10 new ways to Reuse and Recycle part 2


Hello friends 

Creative reuse and recycle ideas turn ordinary objects into interesting and functional room decor.
 I have tried to find clever ways to reuse and recycle old, broken or useless items into new, functional and original home decorations.
 I have tried and tested  15 Creative Reuse and Recycle Ideas and there are more here .

It`s becoming an obsession to identify reusable stuff and I keep pushing my creativity out of my comfort zone.

These are a compilation of my work over the last year Click on each heading to take you to know more on how I made it !!

DIY: EMBROIDERY HOOP WALL ART TUTORIAL It’s one of the simplest ways to make cute wall art, and the possibilities are endless. 





Diwali Cards What happens when the recycler in me beats the crafter in me ! 





I am sharing an tutorial on how to Create a ornament using a recycled CD! 





I am sharing an tutorial on how to Create a ornament using a recycled CD! 





For this project I recycled an used up adhesive tape roll to make the center most part of the Trinket box and the base and top are the Old CD's




I have recycled Old CD's into lovely Bag tags for my Nieces as they go on their First International Trip !!




. I always say kids are never too young too have fun. Of course the levels of fun and play change.





I love creating my own journals and this time I have made my Journal cover using the cereal box and given it a makeover






It`s becoming an obsession to identify reusable stuff and I keep pushing my creativity out of my comfort zone.





Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards
Sharada Dilip




12 comments:

  1. Creative recycling. The products looks so cute, cannot guess it is made from recycled stuff unless mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha ! Thanks a lot thats a great compliment a recycler can have isnt it :)
      Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!
      cheers

      Delete
  2. These are just up my alley...awesome ideas for giving new life to items that normally get thrown away!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Asolutely !! Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! So many projects, love each of them! Great use of Diwali cards and I am already in love with your Hoopla Project, soooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. Wow, Sharada! How beautiful and creative idea! I love the wall art, the crafty CDs and the mixed media tag!!! You gave me inspiration, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...