Followers

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New day 3 ways :)

Hello Friends ,





'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' is a challenge I set out for myself and I am glad I making through it smoothly :)
and here are the creations this week.

This week I am using my brand new stamp in my collection which I won from Simon says challenge. Here are 3 ways I have made these cards with the same stamp set . 
I have put to use copic pen , sharpie pens and water colour brush pens !

Card 1





This stamp set is from Wplus9 New Day , something in my cart for long, Old id Gold isnt it .






To begin my card I first stamped the bird image from Wplus9 New Day on a white cardstock and colored it with Copic markers and the sentiment is from the same set here. 
Finally completed the card with pattern paper background .


Card 2 




To begin my card I first stamped the bird image from Wplus9 New Day on a white cardstock and coloured it with sharpie markers 



the sentiment is from Clearly besotted say what ? stamp set 



Card 3


What went in


Stamps: Wplus9 New Day, Clearly besotted say what ?
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black
Tombow Water colour brush pens




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!


Playing along 

workitwedbanner







Regards


Sharada Dilip


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. These are really lovely - great colouring! Love that you are challenging yourself to use your art supplies...I have so many that I'm guilty of neglecting. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ! totally understand !!Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...