Hello Friends ,
I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my stash !
Todays creation is all a note to self to learn and grow
An art journal, is a book kept by an artist as a visual, and sometimes verbal, record of her thoughts and ideas. Art journals generally combine visual journaling and writing, to create finished pages. Every imaginable style, media and technique is used by art journalists. "Mixed media" tends to refer to a work of visual art that combines various traditionally distinct visual art media—for example, a work on canvas that combines paint, ink, and collage could properly be called a "mixed media" work
I wanted to get going on my making 'to do' list and also learn some new skills, so I thought I would try to make at least one small project a week (sometimes large projects too!) and as I started to plan n I realised it would be a fantastic way to do something and challenge myself !
I am creating on store 67 brown sketchbook [details Here]
- I started the process with Gesso
- Once the page was dry and ready to use I have used 3 shades of Blue in acrylics.
- I have spread the colours using a sponge
- I have stencilled with stencil and used shades of raw sienna in acrylics.
- I have used Bo Bunny stamp It Is Written set here
- I have added the die cut flowers and bird
- I have tried brush lettering on the quote using sharpie brush pen in black
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!