Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2017

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends, 


Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things.


Card 1 




I have stamped and fussy cut sleepy bunny and teddy bear. 


coloured them with copics and arranged the Teddy with a foam tape to create interest 


For the background I have used pattern paper and stamped the stars and moon to create the scene



Card 2 






I have kept This card Clean and simple 

I have stamped and fussy cut sleepy bunny coloured with copics and arranged with a foam tape to create interest 

I have added the book shelf from the Mft our story 

To complete the card I have 2 different sentiments on it !



Card 3 


I have stamped and fussy cut sleepy bunny and teddy bear. 


coloured them with copics and arranged the Teddy with a foam tape to create interest 


For the background I have used pattern paper and finishes it with a washi tape and sentiment from the same set !


Playing along 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- We’re Seeing Stars 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip










4 comments:

  1. Awww your cards are sooo cute !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. wow super cute cards!! loved the little book shelves in the "reach for the stars " one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats nice to know absolutely its my favourite too ! Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...