Followers

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Paris - now and forever

Hello Friends ,

I made some anniversary cards inspired by Paris !


I have made Paris inspired anniversary cards using Chipboard elements as the focal theme . 
Using what I have in my stack is my main intention this year and utilising it to 100% !!



For this card I chose to use my chipboard embellishments , washi tape and punches :)
Seriously I am Loving the self challenge to create with all that I have

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!










Regards
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning. I love the various elements you used to make this beauty! Thank you so very much for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew this week. We look forward to your entry next week too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...