Followers

Monday, July 31, 2017

Love yourself :)

Hello Friends ,

I have been creating cards in sets of 3 this month and this is really helping me feel accomplished as I am able to put in use the stuffs I have bought over the years !


It so happens that I buy stuffs with an idea of making something and when I bring in the stuffs home I am already doing something else or I forget what I wanted to make.... 
Over a period of last 7 years I am hoarding soo many things I dont even remember why I bought it !


I have always followed the minimalist way of creating or doing more with less and its very evident on my creations ! Finally I am using ephemera I have stocked up on !!


I am making as many as possible and using these cards to gift everyone I m visiting in UK as well I am planning all my Happy mails to buddies back in India !


This way I hope to create more , Gift more and satisfy my urge to make and share :) 

This practice  is helping me understand what I really love and what I buy for the love of stationary or its cuteness which is adding up my stack.

I am able to try out all my stuffs and keep only what I would use more or enjoy using .

This is helping me Sort and organise stuffs I will need to keep and what I want to destash or give away !

I would love to hear your ideas on this if you have been doing it too :)





Here in all the 3 cards I have played with pattern papers and owl ephemera and who can resist an owl isnt it ?

Playing along 

workitwedbanner

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip


4 comments:

  1. They are all fantastic, I know what you mean about using stuff it is so easy to end up with lots of unused craft supplies.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards Sharada :-) all of them are so cute! Love them all :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...