Followers

Monday, July 24, 2017

Love of stars



Hello Friends 


Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set and Beautiful Baby set
 from My Favourite Things.



I have stamped and fussy cut and  coloured with copics the little bears  and arranged with a foam tape to create interest 

I have let the sentiment do the Job here and embellished with paper scraps and washi tape and button stickers !

This goes out for a cousin who is expecting and they are having a Star theme baby shower :)

Playing along 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- We’re Seeing Stars 




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip





2 comments:

  1. aww how cute is this!! the little bears are adorable and I love the sentiment, so very sweet :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats nice to know absolutely its my favourite too ! Thanks for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...