Followers

Monday, July 3, 2017

Jumbo wishes Birthday cards

Hello Friends ,

I am here this week with some more Birthday Cards . 

I have been busy shopping into my stack and pulling out stuffs I have been hoarding and trying put them to use , you never know what all you have unless you clean your room right . 


I choose to go with the Birthday theme and use my pattern papers and Jumbo wishes stamp sets which I feel was a great combination together !




Card 1










What went in 

Kraft Card stock 

Birthday theme papers

Birthday theme stickers 


coloured the Jumbo with copics


Card 2 








What went in 

Card stock 

Birthday theme papers

Birthday theme stickers 



coloured the Jumbo with copics and watercolours 


Card 3




What went in 

Card stock 

Birthday theme papers

Birthday theme stickers 


embossing folder 

coloured the Jumbo with watercolours 

Card 4



What went in 

Card stock 5"x7"

Birthday theme papers


embossing folder

coloured the Jumbo with watercolours


Card 5




What went in 

Card stock 5"x7"

Birthday theme papers


embossing folder 

chipboard embellishment

coloured the Jumbo with watercolours


I am really having fun trying out ways to putting all my stuffs in use and do more with less !!

I am playing along 


  "Creative with Stamps"
"Creative with Stamps"

                                     "Anything Goes" Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!




June Challenge: Happy Birthday!!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards
Sharada Dilip

16 comments:

  1. All the cards are adorable and in fabulous designs! Great way to use the patterned papers and stickers !!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  2. These are such cute and fun cards! Love the vibrant colors in each one of them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  3. Totally in love with this cute little elephant! Each design brings a wonderful smile to your face. Love it :) Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback

      Delete
  4. What a wonderful selection elephant cards, they'll so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  5. Sharada, your cards are all so adorable! I couldn't pick one favorite over another :) Thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps~Celebrate Challenge this month!
    PS: You can enter up to 3 cards each month at CWS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  6. These are so fun and happy! Thanks for joining us at Paru's Cardmaking Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  7. I love elephants and all the cards are so cute!! Shopping your stash is the best and you're right. You never know what you have until you clean. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  8. Super fun card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...