Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Flower power from the timeless moments stamp set


Hello friends , 


I am totally carried away with this timeless moments stamp set and I couldn't stop experimenting...


I have kept it clean and simple and tried various colour combinations and sketches while keeping the Focus on the flower elements from the stamp set 


  • For this card I have stamped and water coloured the flowers 
  •  added a rhinestone to add a oomph factor 
  • completed the card with washi tape and Happy Birthday Sentiment 

I am currently trying to focus on one set and create as many variants as possible ,
 this gives me a satisfaction that Im really making use of the supplies Im hoarding :P



  • For this card I have started with a dry embossed background 
  • added my stamped images keeping then simple and uncoloured 
  • I have added the Pearls here to give it a oomph factor 
  • The washi tape creates a border line effect
  • Finally done the card with Happy Birthday sentiment 



For this final card I have done some fussy cutting and added a scrap of paper for the background 


 My creations feel incomplete without patterpaper scraps or thats what my love for paper scraps makes me feel :P


  • The background is created with washi tape and scrap of pattern paper from my stash 
  • Here I have coloured the stamp flower image and fussy cut it 
  • I have added the pearl on the fussy cut image 
  • completed the card with Happy Birthday sentiment 
I am Playing along 








Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!



Regards
Sharada Dilip

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful floral creations and super use of colour, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations 'Anything with Flowers' theme.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous floral designs and such pretty colours! Thank you for sharing your lovely cards with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...