Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2017

5 mintues Journal cards

Hello Friends,

Today I am here continuing my self challenge to play with Stuffs I already own! If you have been following my blog you will see that I began with '52 Weeks, 52 Crafts'a challenge I set out for myself .


Three months ago when we moved to UK I got to carry very few stuffs from India from my crafting stock and always felt I did not own enough to create what I wanted so I challenged myself to put to use all the stuffs I was carrying :) 

In last 90 day I discovered I either own much more than I need or I do very little :)

Card 1


Today I am sharing creations using Journal cards from Kaisercraft  as the focal point and the sentiment stamps from Technique Tuesday  .


I have always used these sentiments and journal cards in my scrapbooks but today wanted to give them a new perspective so made cards out of them ! 



To complete this card I have used rose embellishment and bakers twine for a Bow along with ephemera .

Card 2 



For this card I have used  Journal cards from Kaisercraft as background added the fish tail hand cut tag from a sticker baking 
I have used a die cut tag on which I have used a sentiment to finish the card I have added pearls here !




Card 3


This card is put together purely for the love of colours and matching ephemera


Yes its lot easier to mix and match them and create with them ! 
You can call these quick make or 5min cards that save you at the last moment for the special occasions .

These cards surely show how much I love stickers , Journal cards and all pretty stuffs and how much I have been hoarding all the itty bitty stuffs along with scraps and papers :) 
Since I love them I shall be making sure Im gonna make more out of them wish me luck !! 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...