Wednesday, June 7, 2017

MFT: SOMEBUNNY I LOVE


Hi friends, 

Today I have a  card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things.


For the First one I have used the little teddies , Im soo much in love with them :)
stamped and coloured them with Copics E 13 and  and added the sentiment 
making it perfect for expressing how much Sonny loves his DAD
I have a added the washi tape in the bottom to create some interest :) 
I totally wanted this to be a CAS creation !!



That’s it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by! See you next time!

Regards


Sharada Dilip

7 comments:

  1. Oh these are so cute, love them. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are fabulous - so simple but fun and the second one has a wonderful sentiment. Did you mean to enter this with Crafting with Dragonflies? Not mentioned that I can see? If so, thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. Soooooo cute. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...