Followers

Friday, June 2, 2017

Fathers day Handmade card

Hello Peeps ,
I am sharing a Fathers day card I made for my Husband ! 
Yes keeping in mind all his favourite stuffs that my son listed out we made this .


The textured cardstock is stamped with musical notes to create the background as DH loves Music ! 

He has been playing Table (The tabla is a South Asian membranophone percussion instrument (similar to bongos), consisting of a pair of drums, used in traditional, classical, popular and folk music.[1] It has been a particularly important instrument in Hindustani classical music since the 18th century, and remains in use in India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.The name tabla likely comes from tabl, the Persian and Arabic word for drum. ) and Conga (The conga, also known as tumbadora, is a tall, narrow, single-headed drum from Cuba. Congas are staved like barrels and classified into three types: quinto (lead drum, highest), tres dos or tres golpes (middle), and tumba or salidor (lowest). Congas are traditionally used in Afro-Cuban genres such as conga and rumba, although they are now very common in some other forms of Latin music, including descarga, Afro-Cuban jazz, salsa, songo, merengue and Latin rock.) since his college days and wishes to learn Drums some day 


DH is obsessed with his Alarm and loves being on time ,  I have die cut the clock using Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Die Tick Tock die and Big Shot.  The clock is colored using copper copics for DH loves antique stuffs . 


Then it was his love for Cars , new and old ; Photography being his new craze and of course travel is always on his List ! 

This sums up each element used carefully to match his taste and favourite colours.


It was truly awesome fun , giving attention to details and putting together this card to match his taste and make it masculine yet bright and colourful ! This ones is one of my favourites and will be till I can out do this one :) 


Playing along 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


Hand made cards are always perfect for brightening someone’s day! 
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!







Regards

Sharada Dilip

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I bet you had so much fun sitting with your son discussing your husband's favorite things. This will be a card treasured by him for years. Love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. This is such a wonderful card! Not only do I love the structure, but I really like the way you personalized it just for your hubbs! I thought the musical notes in the background were especially clever and I like how made the clock form sort of a "frame" for your sentiment. This is fabulous and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful card! Such a fabulous design!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  4. Oh great DAD card. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  5. Love this. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...