Followers

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Gorjuss Girl - you brought me love

Hello Friends ,

I wanted to get going on my making 'to do' list and also learn some new skills, so I thought I would try to make at least one small project a week (sometimes large projects too!) and as I started to plan n I realised it would be a fantastic way to do something and challenge myself !


'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' is a challenge I set out for myself and here are the creations this week 
I am here today with Gorjuss stamp- you brought me love and Do crafts, TOADSTOOLS .




I am exploring these stamps for the first time and have tried to put them in real good use and I have currently added Copic Markers to my colouring stash and enjoying the colour therapy and these stamp set are awesome to try and learn ! 






http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2017/06/inky-paws-challenge-49_19.html







For these 2 cards I have played along Pattern papers and kept them with the Birthday theme :)











Playing along -


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards

Sharada Dilip




14 comments:

  1. What a sweet collection of cards using these cute images, Sharada ... such lovely colouring and detailing on each one! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Those girls look really adorable! Lovely coloring, Sharada!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  3. You cards are so lovely! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  4. These images so are sweet and you have really rocked the copic colourings. So pleased you joined us at Time Out Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  5. Sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  6. Very creative to use one sweet stamp and color her so many different ways. I have a Gorjuss stamp and I am going to pull it out and give it a try. Thanks for the motivation and for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that :) Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  7. WOW!! Great set of cards Sharada..Love each one of them..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...