Followers

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

BB Our Story - MFT Stamps


Hello Friends 


There’s something nostalgic and sweet about snuggling up with a good book and here are my trials with MFT Our Story for the Book lovers 















Making these cards were fun I enjoyed colouring them with my new addition of Copic pens
Used my embossing folders for the background
Tried 3 ways of creating scenes with this 

Playing along 




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!









Regards




Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. Super cute and fun, cheery little scenes on your cards. Thanks for playing along with us at Uniko this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. Super sweet sentiments and stamps, LOVE it, thank for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Such fun and sweet cards. Beautifully coloured and designed. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that :) Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great! Love the scenes you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...