Followers

Friday, June 16, 2017

'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' Birthday cards

Hello Friends ,

I wanted to get going on my making 'to do' list and also learn some new skills, so I thought I would try to make at least one small project a week (sometimes large projects too!) and as I started to plan n I realised it would be a fantastic way to do something and challenge myself !

'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' is a challenge I set out for myself  and here are the creations this week 

Card 1 


For this card I have used 5x7 " card stock 
layered it with dry embossed background which I have coloured with watercolours 
after they have dried I have stencilled it with black brush pens 
adhered the sentiment cutout from pattern papers to complete the card .

Playing along 



Card 2 


Keeping this simple and only stencilled it using stencils 
 leaves are coloured with a mix of yellow and orange 
adhered the creation on 5x7 " card stock 
added a stamped Birthday wishes with a washi tape background to complete the card 

Playing along 



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Liked your idea of challenging our self. I have lots of supplies but most of them are lying in the box now i also have to starts something like this. Thank for sharing your idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous background, it's so bright and vibrant and I love the texture you've created, it looks wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards! Such pretty backgrounds and designs!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...