Followers

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

My cuppy cake boy theme birthday card

Hello friends , 




I wanted to create a Boy theme Birthday card something which my lil sonny boy would love to gift his friends  .

 I have used dry embossed Birthday theme card stock as my base and further layered the cupcake themed dry embossed card on it .



I have die cut the clock using Tim Holtz Sizzix Big Die Tick Tock die and Big Shot. Keeping the theme in mind I have used the polka dotted pattern paper for the clock :)

 I have put to use some of my scraps pattern papers for the background to go with the theme ! 

Embellished the card with the cupcake and gifts that go perfect for the theme and something which my lil sonny boy would love to gift his friends !



I am putting in use all the stuffs in my stash and trying to create mail friendly cards which are less layered. Hope to have inspired you to transform ordinary things into pretty stuff with just few craft supplies in hand.


Hand made cards are always perfect for brightening someone’s day! 
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!







Regards

Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for using the clock! Love the mod approach with the big dots! Fun card, Sharada! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp's Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...