Followers

Friday, May 26, 2017

Mdf plaque - Home Decor



Hello Friends ,



I am sharing a creation this week at Itsy Bitsy Blog with Gold Alcohol Splash, they make your projects shine out of the ordinary!!! 






These colours in spray bottles add a mist of gold along with the hue, every time you use them. Give it a try and showcase your creations in this month's challenge here . 


The wonderful range of Itsy Bitsy Gold Alcohol splash can be used in endless number of combinations both on porous as well as non-porous surfaces like paper, glass, metal and more.These vibrant hues in spray bottles are great for card making, scrapbooking, mixed media, altered art , bottle art and much more.

The Gold Alcohol splash sprays give excellent coverage on porous as well as non porous surfaces. Few puffs of these sprays add vibrant gold splash on glossy paper & on porous card stock. It renders an amazing shimmer, which is hard to capture on camera.

Here is how I have used a MDF Plaque to make a home d├ęcor for my new home .




I gave the plaque a good quote of Gesso and waited for it to dry !


Then I started spraying the gold alcohol ink and blended it with the sponge till I was happy with the result !

I wanted the galaxy look on the plaque and I was happy with the result 


Further gave it a sponge with the bubble wrap to create textures ! 

Yes I am working with very little stuffs these days and creating wonders !


I have decorated it with a sentiment sicker and further added chipboard embellishment and foil stickers ! 


My love for stickers and embellishments have just grown too much because of the amazing options Itsy Bitsy is bringing in !!


Its just perfect as I imagined, perfect for our place and we are exploring new possibilities here. Hope to have inspired you to transform ordinary things into pretty stuff with just few craft supplies in hand :) 


Wish to see more of my creations for inspiration, please click here 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...