Followers

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Classy chic layout



Hello Friends 

Today I am at Itsy Bitsy Blog here to inspire you to create something with 

Anything Goes using  Shabby chic or Classy chic or Burlap panel

My love for layouts is very well know and I simply cant think for other things more than layouts and journals :P


Here is a layout created with shabby chic paper pack 


First step is to layer your layout with interesting patterns and once you are happy with it falling in place glue it down to start working on it !



I have tried stenciling on the layout with the modelling paste and the stencil 




here I have blended chalk paints with the modelling paste to give it a new shade to be monochromatic with the layout 


I have further stenciled with plain modelling paste for more interesting textures 


Finally decorated it with chipboard elements which again is chalk painted and I totally cant get over them :)



For the final touch I have attend the natural flowers and butterfly :)

Hope to have inspired you , Wish to see more of my creations for inspiration, please click here 





Happy Crafting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...