Monday, April 10, 2017

Cereal box journal cover with Classy Chic burlap stack

Hello Friends , 


Im back to journaling for the brand new month and I love creating my own journals and this time I have made my Journal cover using the cereal box and given it a makeover with Classy Chic burlap stack .








I am still a little old-fashioned when it comes to taking notes and I usually have at least two pocket notebooks in my purse at all times (one for craft ideas and the other for making to do lists). I realized that I am also very picky when it comes to choosing the perfect notebook














Shabby Chic Burlap Stack--one of the latest releases at the store, 

It's a whole pack of 12x12 inch laminated burlap sheets which are perfect for mini album covers, embellishment, layouts...I can go on :D








layout with burlap sheet













Inside the album I have used double sided sheets and will be decorating them as and when I put them to use .











I have embellished with butterflies to match with the theme 





































These are so easy and fun to make!! Hope to have inspire you all !





Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog . I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...