Followers

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Recycled Mixed Media Tag

Hello Friends ,
Today Im sharing a Mixed media tag creation 



I have created this Mixed media tag created using sticker backing , 
layered with chipboard coloured with chalkboard green paint . 
Have embellished with doily cut out , chipboard hearts and crochet flowers !
 The "Love" is chipboard element highlighted with a tag and coloured with distress paint ! 
The Butterfly is hand stamped and clear heat embossed and stuck in such a way that its free to flutter 


Here are few other Tags I have made , If you give it a try do share with me will love to drop in some love :)


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards
Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Art Journal

Hello Friends , I am happy I am creating and using up all that I am hoarding along with all that I am adding in new to my st...