Love / Romantic / Anniversary Mini Album



Love / Romantic / Anniversary Mini Album


This gorgeous love themed scrapbook mini photo album with beautiful accents, embellishments will be a perfect gift for your beloved. The elegant design and the pastel colors inside make the album suitable both for men and women. Surprise your partner with a romantic gift to keep the most precious moments of your life together, memories you will never forget. Handcrafted using acid free, archival quality supplies 
Details: 
– 6 pages 12 sides (excluding the 2 hardbound cover page) for pictures and messages 
– Keeps at least 25 photos (4″ x 4″)
 – Lots of pockets and folds with journaling cards to add personal messages 
Price: 1600/- Inclding shipping anywhere in India










Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss your requirements!

 Have a crafty day!


Regards

Sharada Dilip

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts