Followers

Friday, March 10, 2017

DIY nursery decor project

Hello Friends ,


Have you used Itsy Bitsy’s newly launched Little Birdie range of chalk paints??
These chalk paints are truly versatile, have great coverage and are high in quality. That’s not all; these are permanent, water proof, great for indoor as well as outdoor application. Opacity of these paints is very high and the best part is they are available at a great price.



I began with a white washed alterable Frame 


After using all the 3 shades and drying it , I have decorated it will Jumbo from the Jumbo wishes stamps set which I have water colored :)



He's too cute to resist isnt it ?? 


Further I have added Boy theme buttons , these Buttons add up the cuteness quotient of your projects


I totally enjoyed playing along with colours

I have added up a matching card to go with theme !! The Jumbo is too cute to resist and yes I love to make cute  stuffs !! Lol


Hope to have inspired you to  transform ordinary things into pretty stuff with just few craft supplies in hand :) Wish to see more of my creations for inspirations, please click here 


A homemade DIY nursery decor project makes a terrific baby shower or 1st birthday present too. 

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!




Regards
Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and adorable project, Sharada! I totally agree, the elephant is totally adorable! :)
    Thank you for leaving a comment in my blog!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...