Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentines 6 cards with 1 embellishment pack

Hello friends ,


I am here to share my latest creation for Valentines -  6 cards with 1 embellishment pack  
 quick & easy cards using stickers from Itsy Bitsy.



For the First card ,
I have adhered pattern paper for the background laced it with a washi tape on the corner , further adhered 3 die cut hearts and added the otters and the sentiment ! 


Love the otter card :)

This card I am playing along 

February is A month for Using Red or Pink






Card 2 with dry embossed back ground and again layered with washi tape in the corner and finally the octopus and the sentiment with lovely studs to match with it !


Isnt the octopus a heart stealer ?


Card 3 - For this card have again used dry embossed background but with a twist and added a die cut hear and washi tape along with the sentiment 


This is as cute as it can get !!

This card I am playing along 





Card 4 
For this card I have watercoloured the heart die cut with blue and then adhere the embellishment on it, along with that have used washi tape for the corner 


 I cant get my eyes off this 

This card I am playing along 





Card 5 
Here I have used washi tapes on both the corners of the cardstock and added a die cut center to which I have adhered the seal and added the sentiment 


Love the seal sealiously !!


Card 6 last but not the least 
I have used dry embossed back ground again and added the remains of the earlier embossed cardstock and given it a double colour look


Isnt this awesome !!

This card I am playing along 

February is A month for Using Red or Pink





Playing along 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!







Regards



Sharada Dilip




12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Super cute set of cards, fabulous sentiments. Love the circle bubbles background on the dolphin card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! You have been busy! I love your variety of FUN Valentines! I couldn't pick a favorite!
    So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  4. Awwww.....they are adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  5. Oh I love these!! Such adorable little guys!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  6. Oh my! All of your cards are just adorable! I love the little critters and your design is wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...