Twist and pop card

Hi Friends,



Today’s creation is a Twist Pop Up Panel Card . 
These cards are all the rage right now and with loads of available tutorial you can make one too! Here is the Tutorial I followed 









Hope to have inspire you all !

Here are few other Fancy Folds I have made  If you give it a try do share with me will love to drop in some love :)

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. These cards are very popular currently ,loved your cute take on them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something new I tried 😊☺ I usually don't follow the trend πŸ™ˆ but this was too irresistible and joined the flow 😊☺

      Delete
  2. So nice to see you share an interactive card!! Its beautiful

    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't follow the trend πŸ™ˆ but this was too irresistible and joined the flow 😊☺
      Thanks for dropping in !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts