Monday, February 13, 2017

Chalk painted Ornate frame



Hello friends 





Today Im here to share a creation I have made using Chalk Paints.
 I could not resist using the paints as soon as I received them & here is a quick project






Chalk paints are acrylic paints used for covering or restoring surfaces. Chalk paints are simply amazing! They dry within minutes, can be layered and sanded to for a distressed look. Versatile as they are, you can use them on a variety of surfaces like wood, walls, glass, metal and more.




I have used a Ornate kit gifted to me by my friend Tanvi shah 



I have decorated the frame with Itsy Bitsy Flowers 



Thanks to Itsy Bitsy team for sending out these Chalk paints totally loved using them :)






Hope to have inspire you all !




Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards


Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...