Followers

Friday, January 6, 2017

Valentines/LOVE waterfall album




Hello Crafty Souls,
Happy New Year , 
I am all excited to be a part of the Itsy Bitsy Design Team yet again this Term (Jan 17- june 17) !
I have always been a Big Fan of Itsy Bitsy stores and even till date I love to Shop at the stores more than Online , this is where it all started and now taking this to yet another Level...




This gorgeous love themed scrapbook mini photo album with beautiful embellishments will be a perfect gift for your beloved Surprise your partner with a romantic gift to keep the most precious moments of your life together, memories you will never forget.



 Drop in at the Itsy Bitsy blog and find out more about my creation !

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...