Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Valentines Cards all Purrfect and Pawsitive

Hello friends ,
This Valentines Season I am working with some cute little Stamps from Itsy Bitsy 



Here is the lot I have created with 2 stamp sets namely 

CLEAR STAMPS PURRFECT BIRTHDAY



and

  CLEAR STAMPS PUGS & KISSES


And the stamps...they stamp perfectly. Love the crisp impression..takes ink easily
  I totally love that fact that they are pocket friendly !! 

Today I am sharing Steps of stamping 


To use these, you need to buy an acrylic block. These come in an array of sizes, but for most stamping needs a 3×4″ or thereabouts should do you fine. 


You just peel the stamp off its sheet, place it on the block and press it down, then ink it up and press it onto the paper (no rocking, just one fairly firm press).


PS - The block gets dirty and black by using a lot of black but it easily gives away when washed with soap and becomes shiny again!!

Here I have stamped all the images in one sheet 


and repeated the steps with the other set too



I have tried to stretch my stamps and played along mix and matching the sentiments with both the sets !

Next step is to colour them as you wish 



and here you go 



 For this card I have stenciled background with  STENCIL IRREGULAR DOT
Die cut Heart and sprayed  COLOR SPLASH HOT PINK 
Added the fussy cut kitty and sentiment and added lovely SHAKER SPRINKLES PIXUM



 

For this card I have used 2 fussy cut kitties and pattern paper for background  along with distressed background 



For the tag I have used the tag die and  bakers twine , 
So here is the Purrfect set of stamped creations :)



Now showcasing the pawsitive set 



for the background I have  Stamped the hearts from the set to create a background 
used scalloped die to layer the fussy cut pug on it and tied it up with bakers twine !!



 Here are cute little pugs wishing happy birthday :)



here I have used the tag die and fussy cut pug with bakers twine 



arent they adorable ?



Here is the Valentines Cards all Purrfect and Pawsitive ....
Hope to have given you a view into basic stamping and tools :) 2 stamp sets and lots more to be explored !! 


I would love to hear from you as which ones you like the most !!


Have a crafty day!



Regards








Sharada Dilip









12 comments:

  1. All the cards are so cute..love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks a lot dear ! coming from you means a lot to me !!

      Delete
  3. Adorable set of cards and tags...love the images and you colored them stunning,great design too...thank you for joining us at ATSM
    Željka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  4. Someone's been amazingly busy on the 'love' cards here and they are all so adorably cute and love how each one is different. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Uniko this month. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  5. Super cute coloring on these images, and what pretty makes , thanks for joining us at Uniko.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful collection of adorable cards. Beautiful colours and colouring. Thanks for joining in on the Uniko Challenge and my apologies for commenting so late. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...