Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Mixed media canvas with metallic paints

Hello friends ,
Today Im all excited show you my metallic canvas creation 
I have tried these metallic paints for the first time and truley love this combination so many more coming soon !!


I have gessoed the canvas black and worked over it with metallic paints first copper , bronze and gold!


I have used chipboard elements window here 


I have always loved Itsy bitsy sticker embellishments and hence they made a perfect valentine couple here on the window 


Love how the glass beads add a 3D dimension to this creation 


Further added sentiments with the Itsy bitsy sticker embellishment !



Isnt this a canvas painting the world Red !!



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards

Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...