Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Forever Beautiful Mixed Media Creation

Hello Friends 

 I love creating on the canvas so I went ahead with creating a Mixed media creation for all of you here 



Step 1 - Gesso the canvas white 

Step 2 - After it dries paint it with Pearlised Metallic paint from Itsy Bitsy


Step 3 - layer it with paper scrap unevenly and do it till you are satisfied with the outcome 

Step 4 - Stamp with Clear acrylic Stamps unevenly to create dark background impressions on the canvas 


Step 5- Use color splash Ocean blue to create darker background and rub off the extra with waste cloth . I have tried giving different tones of blue on the canvas from top to bottom 



Step 6 -  I have used Thin cut die and sprayed them with 3 different color splash shades


Step 7- layered the die cut on the canvas


step 8- added the chipboard embellishment , which I have coloured to gold shades


Step 8 - I have decorated it with Vintage flower which I have sprayed to the same shades to go with the background


Its a pleasure and a Dream come true Moment to be on Itsy Bitsy SPOTLIGHT ! 
Hope to have inspired you all with my Story and the Mixed media Creation 





Thanks for all the Love and Support !



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. V pretty :) love the vibrant blues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you

      Delete
  3. The colours absolutely possible out!!!! Beautiful blues and greenπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’›.....it's lovely Sharada!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you

      Delete
  4. Beautiful love the bright colors too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...