Hello friends ,
I have been playing along “The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge” and it is a challenge to color something everyday even if it’s for five minutes.
This card is created as I play with my copics and learn the tips and tricks along .
- The card background is grey depicting the London weather.
- I have added a second layer on the card that is coloured with water colour crayons.
- I have used bristol board with my favourite colour combination of blue, navy and lavender here as they are the shades of the evening sky .
- The Big Ben and the Cat are stamps from Newton Dreams of london from Newton Nook designs .
- I have coloured the stamped images with my copics .
- The sentiments are from the same stamp set and further I have added a washi tape and some pearls to complte my creation .
This card is dear to me as we visited london this year and got the chance to see and hear the Big Ben.
Big Ben is the nickname for the Great Bell of the clock at the north end of the Palace of Westminster in London and is usually extended to refer to both the clock and the clock tower as well.
Big Ben has fallen silent for major repair work expected to last until 2021. The midday bongs were the last regular chimes from the famous bell until the repairs to its tower are complete. It will still be used for special occasions, including New Year's Eve and Remembrance Sunday. The "drab" colour scheme on the Great Clock will also be changed to give it a more "vibrant" look, is all in news
Ending this post with a picture of my little boy , who only wanted to see the Big Ben during our visit to London .
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!