Monday, December 19, 2016

Stamping workshop at Itsy Bitsy

Hello friends ,

Here are some glimpses from Itsy Bitsy's Stamping workshop conducted by me, held on 17th December at Banashankari Store, Bangalore.



Methods Covered were 

Tools for stamping
Stamping techniques
Simple cards and layered ones.
How to use a stamping tool and sooooo much more.



We made gorgeous cards while learning the following techniques -
Stamping with different kinds of inks

Masking and layering
Stamping and colouring with distress inks
Heat embossing
Dry embossing





 The participants took home the masterpieces created by them & were also handed over goodies 



Thanks to all the participants for being a part of this endeavor. I hope to come up with many more fun, creative & interesting workshops in the future. 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your workshop! Lovely pics! All happy faces are saying there must be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

Quick 3 cards in 5 mins

Hello peeps ,  3 cards in 5 mins and I love using the flower collections from Itsy Bitsy ,  I always think it helps me put together ...