Shaker cards with shaker elements from Itsy Bitsy

Hello Friends ,
I have been having fun making Christmas cards and this time my son also joined me to add in the happiness :)


I have always loved him help me create whenever possible but this time he made these cards with very little help from me ! Isn't this amazing?


I received this newly introduced Shaker cards with shaker elements from Itsy Bitsy 

The cards were made in 10 mins flat ...Love the DIY kit ! These are not only eye catchy , they are soo easy and mess free ! 


The instructions on the back just guide you right ! Thumbs up from a Crafty 7 year old and a Arty mom... all excited about this !


After setting up as instructed we went ahead to add stickers from Christmas theme embellishments ! 
Little crafter is crazy of owls as I am :)



Now this mason jar was given a cookie makeover with cookie men inside the jar added along the sparkles :) as well the chef was a cookie man too isn't this interesting?
I was allowed to add the bows in there but still the lil crafter was of the opinion that we cold have done without them !

We had awesome fun playing this kit and planning to use them more often for gifting as well as crafty birthdays :)

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards




Sharada Dilip 



Comments

  1. These shaker cards are so darned sweet. I really like them all but the last is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts