Thursday, December 15, 2016

ICR Bloghop Dec 2016

Hello friends ,
I am glad to be part of the ICR Bloghop Dec 2016 



Indian Craft Room Past and Present DTs gonna join in for a ICR Blog-hop. Don't forget to hop along, play along the challenge. 

Theme : Emboss Me Anything WET or DRY!


Here is my Christmas  creation with embossing .
I have dry embossed  my white card stock with Itsy Bitsy embossing folder
I have layered it with sizzix Christmas ornaments die cuts and heat embossed them in golden .
To complete the card I have added the sticker element. 



Come and join our Crafty year end Blog-hop party

Here is the hop list and you can link on the images to go to their respective blogs.









Many Thanks to Indian Craft Room for the lovely gesture of inviting Previous DTs <3 span="">



Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip 





32 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Lovely card sharada for the season well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card... very apt for the holidays... love that embossed background :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  8. beautiful card :) love the christmas ornaments
    thanks for sharing
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  12. Beautiful Christmas card! Background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  13. Lovely embossed card..and lovely embelishments..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  15. Very pretty card Sharada :) The musical dry emboss looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  16. Love the festive project that u brot in for this hop.... Its indeed very Christmas-y! The notes the ornaments & that beautiful piece of sentiment seem so much in place... Thanks much for being a part of this blog hop SDA! :) (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...