Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Flip album with with Lamour paper pack

Hello Friends ,




This gorgeous paper pack is great for scrap-booking, card making, banner making, DIY and other creative projects .







I have created a Flip album with Lamour paper pack, 




You can call this a one sheet wonder mini album as I have used only one single 12x12 cardstock as base of the album




This is a quick and easy project sized 6"x 6"







Here it is open




Steps to create Flip album with with Lamour paper pack



Score the 12x 12 sheet at 6" in the centers then just cut one side to 6" 
Fold the scored lines and your flip album is ready to be decorated 
I have used all the different sheets of the pack to decorate each sides of the album 


The paper pack comes with a sheet of sentiments and borders which I have used to decorate the cover and inside pages 




Here I have created an pocket using the wrmk envelope punch board





Isnt this something you all would love to try :)
wish to see more of my creations for inspirations then please click here 


warm regards 
Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...