The little birdie PAPER Packs - Christmas theme

Hello friends ,
Today I am all excited to share my creations with Itsy Bitsy latest release The " little birdie  " PAPER PACKS - Christmas theme .


Itsy bitsy team and especially Rashmi Harish has generously sent out newly launched papers and matching embellishments as gifts this time , I must say an early Christmas gift and shes playing an awesome SANTA !!

     
My happy mail consisted of 
Christmas Stencil  
Lamour paper & Christmas theme paper
Christmas theme stickers 
Chip board Embellishment
 Jute twine
White Cardstock 
You can find all this and more Here 




Thank you Rashmi Harish and team for sending me these , I love the papers to bits and pieces . They are so vibrant and of great quality that too at a good price!!

For the ornament I began with the Mini canvas and layered it with gesso .


after it died , I have textured it with script stencil and  later  sprayed ocean blue and Lime splash green to give it shading .


Once they are dry to work on I have layered a border and adhered the Christmas theme stickers !!
I am fascinated with the glittery reindeer's!



I loved decorating the card with the embellishments sent out more to come keep dropping in  !!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip 

Comments

  1. What a lovely gift pack. I especially love the tartan papers!

    The glittery deer are so swet. You have made such a pretty card with that deer and that lovely delicate diecut. Your canvas looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts