Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Romantic/Love Handmade journal/scrapbook


Hello friends 

Today I am sharing a Romantic/love album made on the occassion of cousins wedding as a presnt to the newly weds .

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks

This is a trifold mini album .

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks

 I have used Amy Tangerine Stitched stack  for this , it features a gorgeous watercolor palette of buttercup yellow, soft grays and shades of aqua.

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks

Heres how it looks opened fully !


I have added heat embossing tool to my crafting gadgets and I am loving it . Yes I did without it for all these years but its never too late isnt it ! So you can see here I haved added heat embossed sentiments ie white on black !

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks

There are plenty of tags to write and waterfall folio to add pictures to . 




Heat Embossing technique is creating embossed elements by stamping or drawing images onto card stock or paper with heat-embossing-friendly ink, then covering the inked area with special powder that melts when heat is applied with a heat gun or heat tool. I learnt Heat embossing and techniques from JENNIFER McGUIREs Blogs 



I have tried out a mixed media cover page to go with the colours of the album.

Romantic/love/anniversary handmade personalised albums/scrapbooks

My brand Happymomentzz showcases a variety of products that have been designed by me.
We make handmade customized decor and do delivery as well across India.. 


To place an order please email me at sharadadilip@gmail.com or Pm me will be happy to discuss ur requirements!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Oh what a pretty mini album, love the cool and soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...