Followers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Easy Handmade Christmas Cards 2016

Hello Friends ,

It's Christmas and there's good cheer everywhere! 

I started making lovely cards for christmas and sharing a few Easy Handmade Christmas Cards here 



I have used cardstocks and DCWV Christmas and winter theme pattern papers from Itsy Bitsy here 


each card is differently done and I have enjoyed playing with pattern papers


For this card I have heat embossed the Joy sentiment in white and love the way it stand out !


For the Christmas ornament cut outs I have given them dimensions,  
I have added them one over the other with double sided foam tape and glitter washi tapes stand out here !!



Here are a few creations for  Christmas I have made till now 


I loved decorating the cards !!
Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lovely cards! Love the designs created with pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...