Thursday, November 17, 2016

Color splash sprays from Itsy Bitsy

Hello Friends , 
I am all excited to introduce you to new set of Products Itsy Bitsy has introduced , its none other than Color splash sprays !!



I was sent a set of samples and I totally loved playing with it !! The colours are soo nice soothing and bright and the white card stocks are just in love with it !! These work best on paper, card stockwater color paperhandmade paper, fabric, burlap & other porous surfaces.

 

I played with the sparys to create this awesome background and then I have decorated with handmade flowers , butterflies and sparkles all from itsy bitsy !


I have a new addition in my craft room and that is an Heat embossing tool :)


I have made use of it to the fullest to add sentiments to the cards here as well my new scrapbook creation here also !


Just love the way the sprays work and the colours are awesome for making fun backgrounds for all your card making , scrapbooking and mixed media creations !!

I loved decorating the cards !!
Playing along 
Crafting When We Can#132 - 26.11
Stamplorations November Challenge - 1.12 (used the sketch as well as three blooms!)

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

8 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog Amy !!

      Delete
  2. Lovely card! These sprays are so beautiful! I love to play with all my sprays and powders...you never get the same thing twice. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog robin !!

      Delete
  3. This is just beautiful! Love the color combination. Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations! GDT- Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog jessica !!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...