Followers

Friday, October 21, 2016

Z fold Castle card





Hello friends , 

I tried my hands on Z fold castle card 



Card making has always been my first love and when it comes cute girly cards I cant resist myself :)


I wanted to give a try on the various new folds that I come across on Pinterest Board and my list to do never ends !!


Castle Card, Template & Instructions you can find here 




I Love to hoard stickers and this is one of my favorite themes as you can see me use it often 


Finally took time to make a Z fold Castle card for a Birthday gal turning 8 !


I love the way the card turned out !!


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip


2 comments:

  1. This is so stinking cute.....would light up the eyes of every little girl ... and some big girls too... what say?!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely woundnt want to part with this !!Card making has always been my first love and when it comes cute girly cards I cant resist myself :)I wanted to give a try on the various new folds that I come across on Pinterest Board and my list to do never ends !!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...