Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Recycled CD craft - Christmas Ornament



Hello Friends ,

Its Holiday Season, I love  the spirit of sharing and gifting , 
that's what HappyMomentzz is made of ! 
Its time to think about what to give those special people in my li fe,  I want to be sure they know how much they mean to me and my list is long!!  

My christmas theme creations you can view here and here

Here is bunch of Recycled CD ornaments I made for my Friends last year as a part of  secret santa !!

I am sharing an tutorial on how to Create a ornament using a recycled CD! 




Not only does the CD provide a sturdy base for your ornament, but you can design some neat looks with its circular shape.



Steps-




Use a recycled CD as the ornament base.


Using the CD as a template, cut two circles from your pattern paper or card stock to cover the sides of the CD.


Stamp or decoupage on the front and add sentiments to the back . Decorate as you wish 


Punch a hole on the cd using your Eye let Punch and add a ribbon 


do share with me your creations if you gave this a try I would love to drop in and drop some love !

Here are few of the handmade christmas cards I made last few years  are Here
















































Playing along
Rudolph Days Challenge .

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. 





Regards!
Sharada Dilip



16 comments:

  1. Hi Sharda!! beautiful ornaments and gr8 idea loved all of them...me still working on my diwali Gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. A wonderful collection - those CD ornaments are beautiful
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. such a fabulous collection of colourful and festive cards and ornaments! i especially like the snowman. thank you so much for sharing with us at the rudolph days challenge!
    linda
    rudolph days challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  4. Wow! Amazing!
    The cards are so beautiful and the recycled CD is so brilliant idea!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Rudolph days challenge this month!
    Gloria x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. A gorgeous collection of cards and I love the recycled CD ornaments that you've made too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  6. Wow, Sharada, love your clever use of the CD as a card template, very clever, and all your many cards, well done you've certainly a head start to be finished on this year's cards.
    So delighted to be GDT member for Rudolph Day Christmas Challenge, thank so much for sharing with us your creative inspiration.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked me Create the ornaments using a recycled CD! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  7. Wow, you really went to town and you look just about ready for Christmas now! Way to go! The ornament on a cd is a great idea, it is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked me Create the ornaments using a recycled CD! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  8. Oooh what an amazing collection. You are a rockstar Sharada!!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph day Challenge!
    Rudolph Days Challenge DT
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you liked me Create the ornaments using a recycled CD! Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...