Ink embossed accordion album



Good Morning Crafty peeps, a Big hello from Sharada Dilip 
Today  I am sharing a technique that I haven’t used in a long time but love a ton –inked embossing folders. 
This is such an easy technique… This is one of my all time favorite techniques since it is a great way to stretch products and get new looks. 




I have made a Ink embossed card and accordion album to share with you all at the Itsy Bitsy Blog  !

This is one of my all time favorite techniques since it is a great way to stretch products and get new looks. 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!


Regards!
Sharada Dilip

Comments

  1. Oh wow love this cove and the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adorable creations Sharada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Popular Posts