Festive cards with dry embossing Technique

Hello friends,

Today  I am sharing a technique that I haven’t used in a long time but love a ton -  dry embossing Technique 

This is such an easy technique… This is one of my all time favorite techniques since it is a great way to stretch products and get new looks. 




Embossing folders are inexpensive and come in a ton of patterns. 

Here is how to make it -

I put 4x6 cut  card-stock in the folder, closed it and ran it through my Big shot die cut machine.
After removing it, I applied painted just to the raised areas with acrylic paints 



Spread the festive spirit among your friends, family, acquaintances, colleagues and loved ones with our warm and heartfelt handmade cards

I hope you all liked my cards, Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

Regards!
Sharada Dilip

Comments

Popular Posts