Followers

Friday, October 7, 2016

Double Z Joy Fold card

Hello Friends ,

Card making has always been my first love and when it comes cute girly cards I cant resist myself :)

I wanted to give a try on the various new folds that I come across on Pinterest Board and my list to do never ends !!


 Today I am sharing Double Z Joy Fold card


Here are my trials with special folds or Fancy folds 





I loved decorating the card with Birthday theme foil stickers from Itsy Bitsy

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!





Regards



Sharada Dilip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...